I have been with NexCore since 2008 and currently manage an integral department as the Senior Vice President, Leasing.
I get to work with a team of highly intelligent leaders who motivate, inspire, and empower everyone around them to build better outcomes through healthcare, life sciences, and senior living real estate. In my role, I work diligently with my team to build relationships with provider clients and bring life-changing and life-saving spaces to fruition. With more than 14 years of medical office building leasing experience and a dedication to providing best-in-class customer service, I bring a personable, committed, and thorough approach to development leasing.
My development leasing skills include:
- Lead Procurement
- Tenant Programming
- Comparative Analytics
- Market Conditions and Assessment
- Lease Review and Negotiation
- Strategy Development and Execution
- Customer-Service and Client Satisfaction
My credentials include:
- Employing Level Real Estate Broker in Colorado and Nebraska
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in Ohio
- B.A. in Political Science – University of Connecticut
Outside of the office, you can find me spending time with my fluffy white dog, Nikko, my two boys, James (age 1) and Connor (age 4), and my husband, who inspire me to strive for excellence. In college, I was Captain of the University of Connecticut Women’s Rugby Team and still love to get outside and stay active.